Training in skills required of practicing scientists, engineers, and technical managers.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 14 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Junior Status. Credit will be given for only one of the following: ENGL 3002, 3003 and 3102. (The satisfactory completion of ENGL 1001 (English Composition) or equivalent credit is required for all English courses numbered 2000 and higher.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Writing Certificate : Technical Writing Certificate