Principal themes of human geography, including the spatial distributions and interactions of culture, history, economy, population and environment, with a regional emphasis on Africa and Asia.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 14 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.