Global crisis of the 1930s; Axis and Allied strategies; major military campaigns; great power diplomacy; life on the home-fronts; the Holocaust; espionage and resistance; the experience of combat; social, political and scientific consequences.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.